lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

Motohiro Nakashima - We Hum On The Way Home

Genre: Neo Classical, Ambient, Folk
Label: Schole

My Space

Buy

We Hum On The way Home is a delightful mix of pastoral sounding acoustic neo classic lovelyness. There's guitars, pianos, trombones, violins, cellos and percussion all hanging around together making a beautiful mix of loveliness. It's well constructed thought out instrumental music which is really emotive and moving. I thought this was gonna be more electronic as I'm sure some of the earlier releases by him I'd heard were electronic. My memory is shocking... I really can't remember. Anyhoo this is lush. The acoustic guitar and trombone work really well together like they're related (not like their married though as they wouldn't get on at all...). It's a thoroughly charming and delightful listen and I'd heartily recommend it to anyone who wants to have a really enjoyable 56 minutes of their life.

No hay comentarios: